Windows 8 Compatible List
1. Make sure you PC is connecting to Internet
2. Plug AWUS036H into USB port directly
3. Add Hardware Wizard will search & install driver for you automatically
INSTALL DRIVER MANUALLY
(That's t take AWUS036H as example)
1. Plug in AWUS036H into Windows 8 and launch Device Manager
2. Expend your Network adapters section in Device Manager, click on Settings -> PC Info -> Device
3. Right click on AWUS036H (Realtek RTL8187 Wireless …. ) and select Update Driver Software ..
4. Press Browse button to locate driver for AWUS036H for Windows 7 where is located in CD as shown in following picture.
5. Driver is installed as shown in following picture